Re: Pinhole Digest #713 - 09/07/01

From: Shirley Brungardt (shirleybrungardt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 10:00:34 PDT

From: "Shirley Brungardt" <shirleybrungardt@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #713 - 09/07/01
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 12:00:34 -0500

I thought of "eggplant". I have a garden. I picked vegetables today. I
checked my radishes. I picked some peppers. I picked 2 large shiny purple
eggplants. I asked my neighbor if she wanted one. I told her how I
prepared them. Eggplants were already on my mind. I can't explain why 98%
of participants say carrot, but I KNOW why I didn't.