Pinhole Guidlines

From: Eric Muller (emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 15:00:36 PDT

Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:00:36 -0700
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Pinhole Guidlines

Hey Pinholers,
Here they areŠ.the official Pinhole Guidelines!
These are also located at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/pinhole.html

Pinhole Guidelines:

1. Pinhole is distributed to a limited audience - TI Alumni
(Don't give out sign-up information to non -TI Alumni).
2. The purpose of this listerserv is for you to discuss math, science
and education, but variations are OK.
3. Got a question, comment, observation, joke, announcement or opinion post it.
4. Got an answer, response or better joke; post it.
5. Try not to get too mad at anyone on the listserv; disagreement
isn't always a bad thing (We find comfort with those that agree with
us and we find growth with those who don't).
6. If you read something you agree or disagree with and you see the
person that posted it at a Saturday Workshop or Summer Session, talk
about things over a bagel and coffee.
7. No Spam, profanity or advertisements.
8. This service is for you. Use it to grow as a person, professional
or even find out where a good restaurant is located.

--
Eric Muller
Exploratorium Teacher Institute

415-561-0386 emuller@exploratorium.edu