(no subject)

From: Raleigh McLemore (raleighmclemore@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 21:00:32 PDT

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Raleigh McLemore <raleighmclemore@yahoo.com>

A friendly parent just told me that his bug collection
has gotten out of control. He has 20-30 large size
hissing (Madgascar)cockroaches and 50+ cute little
baby hissers to give away. The big ones are big enough
to put your address on and have them walk to your
school. Each one is friendly, potty trained, and
talkative. Keep them as pets, dress them funny or show
your kids. My friend just doesn't want their numbers
to double in the next few weeks. We are in Oakland if
you want them...you'll have to figure out transport.
Actually I plan to be at the Exploratorium on November
10 and at the Rocks with Roxy TI on November 3 and
would be glad to have the little fellows pull my car
to the event then hand them over.

With firm handshake,
Raleigh