3-d lens supplies

From: Kevin Kinsella (kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 15:45:14 PDT

From: "Kevin Kinsella" <kkinsella@woodside.k12.ca.us>
Subject: 3-d lens supplies
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:45:14 -0700

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good place to buy the type
of colored plastic-wrap that can be used with light experiments. I've
heard you can get it at RAFT but they didn't have any when I last
checked. I would also highly recommend the Exploratorium web page that
has stereoscopic images from the world's fair.

Thanks,

Kevin Kinsella
Science Explorer
Woodside Elementary School