Looking for Sabbatical Replacement

From: Nicci Nunes (inunes@muse.sfusd.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:01:39 PST

Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 09:01:39 -0800
From: Nicci Nunes <inunes@muse.sfusd.edu>
Subject: Looking for Sabbatical Replacement

I won the Golden Apple Fellowship this year so I will not be in the
classroom this spring. I need to find a person to replace myself, and I
am having trouble finding someone who knows chemistry well. If you are
interested or if you know someone who would be interested in teaching high
school chemistry for one semester in the Spring (Jan - June), please have
them contact me at inunes@muse.sfusd.edu or (415) 695-5612 x3100. Thanks
for your help.

Nicci Nunes

Nicole Nunes, Ph.D.