RE: Pinhole Digest #763 - 11/07/01

From: Eric Plett (EPlett@serrahs.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 12:58:24 PST

From: Eric Plett <EPlett@serrahs.com>
Subject: RE: Pinhole Digest #763 - 11/07/01
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:58:24 -0800

This is just a start . . .

I usually wait until I'm covering sound to go to the Exploratorium. The
exhibits on resonance, frequency, waves, are most helpful. I've always
wanted to bring a class into the "resonance chamber" (one of the columns of
the dome outside). I've never been able to set this up.

A guided tour of the sound exhibits and an order with a map would be most
helpful as well as how to set up a special tour of the "sound chamber".

Eric Plett