Saturday session at NASA

From: Coral Clark (coralc@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 24 2001 - 17:32:42 PST

Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 17:32:42 -0800
From: Coral Clark <coralc@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Saturday session at NASA

Special Saturday Session at NASA in Mountain View, December 1st

You are invited you come to the Educator Resource Center at NASA/Ames
and see what it has to offer! The center supports teachers by
supplying FREE materials for classroom use... Activity guides,
posters, lithographs, video tapes to copy, and educational briefs.
View the facility, get some materials and do a couple activities!
We'll meet from 10 a.m. - Noon. Attendees will get paid like a
Saturday session, $10/hour. Sign-up by contacting Coral at
650-988-9098 or coralc@exploratorium.edu, and I will give directions
to the facility and more details. Feel free to contact me if you
have questions.