Re: pinhole Name of DNA video

From: Steven Eiger (eiger@montana.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 13:26:37 PST

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:26:37 -0700
From: Steven Eiger <eiger@montana.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Name of DNA video

I have a movie on translation made at Stanford during the hippie years; it
is a dance and movie enactment,called Protein Synthesis, by Berg. Stanford
biochem ought to have it. Eiger

>Dear pinholers,
>
>Last year during the film festival, I saw a hilarious, dated movie on the
>replication of DNA. Does anyone know the name of the video and if it is in
>the library at the exploratorium? Do you know of any other source for the
>video?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Algis Sodonis
>the Urban School of San Francisco

>pinhole' (without the quotes) in the SUBJECT of the email.
>
>Check out what your colleagues have written on Pinhole in the Pinhole
>archives at: http://saturn.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/pinhole.html

Steven Eiger, Ph.D.

Department of Cell Biology and Neuroscience and the WWAMI Medical Education
Program
PO Box 173148
Montana State University - Bozeman
Bozeman, MT 59717-3148