- Learning Studio - week of November 18

From: Gilles Poitras (gilles@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 09:47:32 PST

Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 09:47:32 -0800
From: Gilles Poitras <gilles@exploratorium.edu>
Subject:  - Learning Studio - week of November 18

This week I have a few more items:

First two books we picked up for the activity book section of the collection:

1. Science experiments you can eat / by Vicki Cobb ; illustrated by Peter
Lippman.
Classroom activity circ.
TX 561 .C52 1972

2. More science experiments you can eat / by Vicki Cobb ; illustrated by
Giulio Maestro.
Classroom activity circ.
TX 651 .C5 1989

Second a special project we have started here to assist off site research:

Resource Guides to Web Information Sources

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ls/infosources/ResGuides.html

These pages are in a very early state of development.

We decided to make them available now rather than later due to the number
of teachers researching topics covered by the pages we are working on.

The pages are intended as a handy organized place to quickly locate some
information rather than having to dig through long lists spit out by search
engines.

Let us know what you think and feel free to suggest sites.

Do keep checking back as we plan to be adding links regularly, in some
cases page may be updated several times a day.

Gilles Poitras gilles@exploratorium.edu
Learning Studio, Exploratorium Museum