- Learning Studio - week of Dec 23

From: Gilles Poitras (gilles@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 11:30:24 PST

Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:30:24 -0800
From: Gilles Poitras <gilles@exploratorium.edu>
Subject:  - Learning Studio - week of Dec 23

This week I have a theme, video.

Note:
While the museum is open on Tuesday January 1st, the Learning Studio will
be closed that day.

 - Printed, new acquisitions:

iMovie 2 : the Missing Manual / David Pogue.
General collection STAFF TM.
TR 896 .P64 2001
This copy is restricted to staff checkout.
iMovie is very popular in the Learning Studio with staff and patrons using
the Macs to edit video on a regular basis. In fact as I type this Tania is
helping someone edit video in the Production studio.

 - Video recordings, new acquisitions.

This week we have several VHS tapes that were donated to us.

1. Star trek
General collection circ.
PN 1995 .S72 ...

Note the : ...
Actually this is not one item but several of the Star Trek movies on VHS.

And for Wallace & Gromit fans:

2. A Grand Day Out [videorecording] / Aardman Animations and The N.F.T.S. ;
directed by Nick Park.
General collection circ.
TR 897.5 .W355 1995

3. A Close Shave [videorecording] / Aardman Animation presents a Nick Park
film ; written by Bob Baker & Nick Park ; producers, Carla Shelley &
Michael Rose ; director Nick Park ; an Aardman Animations production in
association with Wallace & Gromit Ltd.
General collection circ.
TR 897.5 .W355 1996

4. The Wrong Trousers [videorecording] / Aardman Animations ; a film by
Nick Park ; director, Nick Park ; animation, Nick Park & Steve Box ;
written by Nick Park & Bob Baker ; producer, Christopher Moll.
General collection circ.
TR 897.5 .W355 1995

Gilles Poitras gilles@exploratorium.edu
Learning Studio, Exploratorium Museum