free glassware

From: Geoff Ruth (gruth@leadershiphigh.org)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 02:06:27 PST

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 02:06:27 -0800
From: Geoff Ruth <gruth@leadershiphigh.org>
Subject: free glassware

Hi,

In the past semester I've accumulated a bunch of excess glassware
that I no longer need. It is all clean and in good condition. I have
about one book box full of it. It includes:
* a number of storage bottles & flasks
* some volumetric flasks (mostly 250 and 500 mL)
* a cent-o-gram balance that is missing some pieces, but which you
could probably make work
* 2 boxes of test tubes

If you want it, you can have it. E-mail me.

- Geoff