Latitute, longitude, scissors and string

From: Ben Pittenger (benpittenger@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 07:45:34 PST

From: "Ben Pittenger" <benpittenger@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 23:45:34 +0800
Subject: Latitute, longitude, scissors and string

You Go Raleigh! I love your tenacity, energy and humor! Ah! - Spherical trigonometry carved into usable chunks via scissors, ruleres, string and markers! I am constantly learning from your skill at deflecting the most complex approach, in favor of interpretations that a child can really bite into. You're one of my heroes! Ben