Birds, March 16

From: Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 14:57:21 PST

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:57:21 -0800
From: karenk@exploratorium.edu (Karen Kalumuck)
Subject: Birds, March 16

Hi Pinholers!

If you've signed up for the Saturday, March 16 workshop "Birds", we'd like
you to bring a pair of binoculars and a bird key, if you have them
available. We'll be doing some local "birding" and are planning to spend
part of our time participating in the Great Backyard Bird Count (sponsored
by Cornell University and the Audobon Society) which is happening between
Feb. 15 and 18. Even if you're not coming to the workshop, it's easy for
you and your class to participate. Check it out at:

http://birdsource.cornell.edu/gbbc/

It's chock full of great bird information.

---Karen

Karen E. Kalumuck, Ph.D.
Biologist
Exploratorium Teacher Institute