AP Physics Test practice questions?

From: Jeff Erickson (jefferick@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 11:43:21 PST

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:43:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Jeff Erickson <jefferick@yahoo.com>
Subject: AP Physics Test practice questions?

This is my first year teaching AP physics, and I am
trying to prepare my kids for the May 14 test. I am
in the process of giving them weekly review packets.
I have "Schaum's 3000 Solved Problems in Physics," but
I'm looking for a good source of sample practice AP
type questions. Does anyone know of websites or
cheap/free sources of such problems with solutions
that I can give to kids? Thanks, Jeff Erickson