Re: pinhole Modulating a laser beam for sound transmission...

From: Paul Doherty (pauld@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 11:08:32 PST

Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 11:08:32 -0800
From: Paul Doherty <pauld@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Modulating a laser beam for sound transmission...

Hi Jeff

The instructions are in the new Snackbook "Square Wheels"
Several activities are on line
check out the snack pages on the explo website

www.exploratorium.edu/snacks

The snack Modulated LED is on line at

http://saturn.exploratorium.edu/square_wheels/modulated_led.pdf

While we suggest an LED you can substitute a flashlight bulb

Paul D