RE: Pinhole Digest #882 - 04/02/02

From: Tom Blinn (tblinn@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 08:11:03 PST

From: "Tom Blinn" <tblinn@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: Pinhole Digest #882 - 04/02/02
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:11:03 -0800

Good Morning Al;

I just read your response to Jeff in Vacaville. I will be teaching science
this summer and would love to do this as part of the course. Would you mind
sending me the schematics also? Thanks you very much!!! I will also check
out the snackbook.

Thanks to all of you who use the pinhole. I learn a lot through all of you.

Pam Blinn (pblinn@pleasanton.k12.ca.us)