reply format

From: Eric Muller (emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 14:42:23 PST

Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:42:23 -0800
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: reply format

Hey all you pinholers out there,

All of your email messages are archived on our website. This means
that if some one wants to see if we've had a running conversation on
a subject (like block scheduling or chemistry activities) they can
look it up at- http://netra.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/pinhole.html.

To help keep the archive running smoothly, please do the following:

- To reply to a pinhole email, DO NOT include the previous
message/s. Start with a clean slate, otherwise the pinhole daily
digest gets really, really long.

- ALWAYS change the subject line when replying to an email message.
The subject line should NOT be
Re: Pinhole Digest #158 - 03/13/02
        But should look like:
                Re: eyeballs or Re: Nose hairs