science positions at small SF charter school

From: SOXYTHECAT@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 11:32:01 PDT

Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:32:01 -0400
From: SOXYTHECAT@aol.com
Subject: science positions at small SF charter school

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
GATEWAY HIGH SCHOOL OF SAN FRANCISCO
www.gatewayhigh.org

Gateway High School, a four-year-old public charter high school in San Francisco, announces the following science teaching openings for the 2002-2003 school year.

-> Chemistry Teacher, possibly including AP
-> Physics Teacher, possibly including honors
-> Physical Science Teacher, possibly including elective
-> Biology Teacher, possibly including AP or elective

Requirements: California teaching credential and undergraduate degree in appropriate subject area. Minimum of three years teaching experience, preferably in urban public school(s). Commitment to Gateway's mission is essential, including a desire to work with a diverse student body. For more information about Gateway, please visit our web site at http://www.gatewayhigh.org.

To apply, please mail, e-mail, or fax the following information: a cover letter commenting on your understanding of and commitment to Gateway's mission; your resume; 3 letters of recommendation; and proof of a CA teaching credential or information indicating your eligibility to receive one. Your materials will be reviewed and should your talents and interests match our needs, we will contact you.

Job contact: Peter Thorp, Principal
pthorp@gwhs.org
(415) 242-2654 x11