Seeking a movie

From: Ben Pittenger (benpittenger@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 15:32:48 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:32:48 -0700
From: Ben Pittenger<benpittenger@earthlink.net>
Subject: Seeking a movie

I am looking for a movie that I used a few years ago, but I have lost can't find. I hope someone can help me.

It was a two part movie. It starts with a young girl breaking her arm when she falls off a bicycle. The first half of the movie looks at the recovery of the bone in her arm.

The second half of the movie looks at the aging process of her grandfather, as he moves toward death.

If you know the name of this film, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ben Pittenger
benpittenger@earthlink.net