Re: pinhole job openings

From: Marc (marc@synergyschool.org)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 18:22:18 PDT

From: "Marc" <marc@synergyschool.org>
Subject: Re: pinhole job openings
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:22:18 -0700

Hi Dr Nunes,

I would definately be interested in your job openings, especially the 9th
grade physical science position. Teaching physics and chemistry at that
level would be my dream job. Unfortunately, I don't have a credential at the
moment. I am in the process of applying to the SFUSD internship/emergency
credential program and it looks like I have a very good chance of getting
in. I went to the SFUSD job fair a couple of weeks ago and I was called back
for an interview. I have an application on file at 555 Franklin St.

I have attached a copy of my resume in Word. If any other format is
preferable please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marc Crown