Please help us find new teachers for a survey

From: Coral Clark (coralc@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 07:37:23 PDT

Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 07:37:23 -0700
From: Coral Clark <coralc@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Please help us find new teachers for a survey

The Teacher Institute needs your help. We are looking for names of
new science teachers (NOT in our beginning teacher program) to take
part in a survey for one of the program's evaluators. Here are some
of the specifics:

Where: Science teachers in San Francisco, The Peninsula, San Jose,
East Bay or Marin

How new: Teachers should have less than 4 years teaching experience

Which Schools: These should be Middle School or High School teachers,
ideally where we have teachers participating in our beginning teacher
program (but this is not required).

Compensation: Teachers will receive $10 for completing the survey
(and our sincere thanks). They will also be eligible for a
"classroom observation". If chosen for the observation, the teacher
will receive $200 (possibly $300). This money is paid personally to
them, and does not need to be used for school supplies or associated
with the school in any way.

How to sign up: Please send contact information to me
(coralc@exploratorium.edu), including Name, School, number of years
teaching, phone number (or email address), and home (or school)
address. I promise this information will be passed on to the
evaluator only, and not shared with anyone not affiliated with the
Teacher Institute.

- Coral Clark