Re: pinhole summer prof. development

From: Erin Mia Zane (emzane@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 17:16:49 PDT

From: "Erin Mia Zane" <emzane@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: pinhole summer prof. development
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 00:16:49 +0000

Hi Lori,

I hope you're doing well..and enjoying the summer-lke weather.

I am writing because I need your advice. My cousin's wedding is Sunday,
June 23rd in the late afternoon in New Jersey and I want to be there. Would
it be a bad thing if I were to miss day one(only) of the summer institute
due to the fact I would be in transit from New Jersey?

I'd appreciate your response ASAP.

erin zane