paul, lori, et. al

From: Mark Lawton (markslawton@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 08:44:03 PDT

From: "Mark Lawton" <markslawton@hotmail.com>
Subject: paul, lori, et. al
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:44:03 -0700

Hi there,

Last summer we each made a project (such as the mystery box). I recall that
all the directions for the projects were stored in a folder.

Are the project instructions also available on the web site? I could only
find the snacks section on the web site. However many of the projects were
not snacks.

I am particularly interested in knowing the liquid that should be used to
bend laser light into a curve.

Please let me know.

-Mark