RE: PINHOLE EYEBALLS

From: susanne marvit (sue@marvit.org)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 10:52:23 PDT

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:52:23 -0700
From: susanne marvit <sue@marvit.org>
Subject: RE: PINHOLE EYEBALLS

I obtained a class set of cow's eyes for free from Harris Ranch.
Above (50?) or so a small fee kicks in. I don't have my file in front
of me, but Harris will fax you an order form and price list. They
also have hearts and other animal parts and will deliver to a local
market during their normal rounds. You need a few weeks lead time. (
I did a month to be safe).
Contact: Jim Lawrey, Harris Ranch, at 559-896-3081
Best, Sue