metric history

From: Science Classroom (stf-lmorton@vom.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 07:29:14 PDT

Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 07:29:14 -0700
From: Science Classroom <stf-lmorton@vom.com>
Subject: metric history

The story of the meter is one of my favorites. Although I haven't yet
read the article, Fall 2002 (vol. 18, #2) issue of 'Invention and
Technology' magazine has an article titled: "The Mis-Measure of All
Things." I am looking forward to reading it, undisturbed. A great
magazine for those that like the history of science.
If you can't find it, I could photocopy it for you.
Lou Morton
stf-lmorton@vom.com