RE: pinhole making the room dark

From: Anderson, Sherry (andersons@wl.k12.in.us)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 05:51:37 PDT

Subject: RE: pinhole making the room dark
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:51:37 -0500
From: "Anderson, Sherry" <andersons@wl.k12.in.us>

Jeff-

I don't know what your windows are like, but we took the heaviest industrial black plastic tarps and cut them to the size to cover the windows. We secured the panels with velcro. One side is stuck to the window frame and the other to the plastic. They can be removed when necessary. If all the rooms have the same size windows, all you need is extra pieces of the Velcro tabs. We have been using these for two years now, with several teachers in the room.

Originally we hoped to use magnets, but the window frames did not cooperate.

Or better yet, trade classrooms with the other teacher on the day you need to use the room and only darken one room.

Sherry