physics sub needed

From: Nicci Nunes (inunes@muse.sfusd.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 05:23:13 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 05:23:13 -0700
From: Nicci Nunes <inunes@muse.sfusd.edu>
Subject: physics sub needed

My physics teacher is going in for back surgery today. We are looking for
someone to teach his physics and engineering classes for the 4-6 weeks that
it will take him to recover. If you know of someone who may be interested
in doing that, please have them contact me. We really would like to get
someone who is knowledgeable in physics in there as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Nicci

Nicole Nunes, Ph.D.
Science Department Head