Saturday Workshops

From: emuller@exploratorium.edu
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 13:30:52 PDT

From: emuller@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Saturday Workshops
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:30:40 US/Pacific

Hi Pinholers,
If you haven't seen it, Saturday workshops are on-line.
You can sign-up for courses at:
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/saturday_fall2002/intro.html

Below is the letter for our workshops:

Dear Teacher Institute Alumnus:

The Fall 2002 dates and topics for our workshops TI alumni are linked from this
page.

You may choose TWO Saturday sessions. After you fill out the on-line form, you
will press submit. Your browser will display your submission. This is your
receipt - print a copy and keep it! We will not contact you unless your two
selected courses are full. Deadline to register is October 3, 2002.

If you have signed up for a workshop which you cannot attend, please do your
colleagues the favor of canceling by calling us by the Thursday before the
workshop.

Recently, we have also had people attending workshops for which they have not
signed up. We can only serve a limited number of teachers each Saturday. You
may call us the week before to see if we have any extra space available.

Respond early, as we will take reservations on a first come, first served
basis. Make a third choice, which will serve as an alternate in case one of
your choices is filled. If we need to give you an alternate choice, we will
notify you. At the end of the semester you will receive a stipend of $50 per
workshop. We look forward to seeing you on the dates you select!

Linda, Paul, Karen M., Lori, Karen K., Eric, Don, Tory, Judy and Modesto.

This message was sent using Exploratorium web mail
           http://www.exploratorium.edu/