Prentice Hall Course 2 T.E.

From: gary@horne.cc
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 13:28:39 PDT

From: gary@horne.cc
Subject: Prentice Hall Course 2 T.E.
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:28:39 -0400

Hello Friends,

Does anyone have an extra copy of the Teacher's edition of Prentice
Hall Middle Grades Mathematics, course 2. (1995)

We are a small school in Richmond California. Our texts were donated,
our money has run out, and we need the Teacher's Edition.

Sorry to be so whiney, but perhaps someone here can help?

Gary

Email directly: gary@horne.cc