Physics First

From: Deb Jensen (deb@meer.net)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 15:32:29 PST

Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:32:29 -0800
From: Deb Jensen <deb@meer.net>
Subject: Physics First

We're having our annual discussion with administrators, parents, etc. here
at Menlo School about why we teach physics to 9th graders. I'm curious
about how many schools in the Bay Area do the same - I can think of a few,
but thought I'd do an informal poll. If your school is currently doing
physics first, or thinking about switching, could you drop me a line and
tell me where you teach? I'll post the answers if there's interest.

Thanks.

deb \m/