Center of Mass?

From: Marc Afifi (marc_afifi@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 15:25:32 PST

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:25:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Marc Afifi <marc_afifi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Center of Mass?

I should konw the answer to this but I seem to be
drawing a blank. I have a video demonstration of a
cart sliding down an inclined plane first with its
back wheels locked (cart slides down normally) and
then with its front wheels locked (cart skids around
until the locked wheels are in back). What's going on?
Is this a center of mass phenomenon?

-Marc