Biochemistry recipes

From: Karen Kalumuck (karenk@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 12:31:52 PST

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:31:52 -0800
From: karenk@exploratorium.edu (Karen Kalumuck)
Subject: Biochemistry recipes

Hello, everyone!

This message is for anyone who attended the workshop "Biological Monster
Molecules" on Saturday, Nov. 9. I had forgotten to tell everyone about a
correction on one of the handouts, so I'm trying to reach you all thru
pinhole.

On the "Useful Biochemical Assays" handout, the Benedict's test for
monosaccharides....on page two, under "To Do and Notice" the postive
control should be "glucose" or "fructose", but not "sucrose" as listed. So
sorry, please change that typo on your handouts!

Thanks for your understanding.

---Karen K