Re: goober science

From: robin franklin (lobzii@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 05:24:55 PST

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:24:55 -0800 (PST)
From: robin franklin <lobzii@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: goober science

Josh, For ideas on science reading check out http://www.cde.ca.gov/ci/scimathlit/index.html
This comes highly recommended by the head of the Math and Science Department in our school district but I myself have not check it out. Good Luck,
Robin Franklin, Science Department Chair and Chemistry teacher at De Anza High in the West Contra Costa School District
 Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu> wrote:Pinhole Digest #1084 - Wednesday, December 11, 2002

RE: Pinhole Digest #1083 - 12/10/02
by "Mukhopadhyay, Josh"
RE: Pinhole Digest #1083 - 12/10/02