Re: pinhole grain elevator and questions

From: pauld@exploratorium.edu
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 21:27:42 PST

From: pauld@exploratorium.edu
Subject: Re: pinhole grain elevator and questions
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 21:27:41 US/Pacific

Hi Mike

Don't forget to mix air into the powder by blowing it into the top of the
chamber. Don't sprinkle it in.

1. Carbon dioxide goes directly from solid to gas (sublimation)
and also from gas to solid (also sublimation)

2. Iodine also sublimates at room temprarture.
Water sublimates on Mars.

3. Plasma is a higher energy state than gas.
The sun and other stars are plasmas.
The solar wind is a plasma.
Inside the pixels of modern flat screen plasma televisions there is a ...

Paul D