Satellite Dish

From: Andreski, Martha (andreskim@dlshs.org)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 15:02:48 PST

Subject: Satellite Dish
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:02:48 -0800
From: "Andreski, Martha" <andreskim@dlshs.org>

Long story short, I have an extra brand new satellite dish that I don't need - BUT - I'm SURE there is someone out there who has (or can come up with?) lesson plans for a Physics class re: what to do with a satellite dish??? Would even be interested in working on lesson plans (I teach in Concord/Walnut Creek) with someone who is interested in doing so. Thanks - Marti Andreski andreskim@dlshs.org