Re: grain elevator curriculum

From: Craig Childress (craigchildress@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 14:35:16 PST

From: "Craig Childress" <craigchildress@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: grain elevator curriculum
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:35:16 -0800

Hi Joe,

YES! - Combustion is it. I use the demo to illustrate the need for accurate
stoichiometry in gasoline engine combustion. I use it in my automotive class
at the beginning of the carburetor/fuel injection unit. I usually begin with
a few "failed" attempts involving mixtures that are either too "rich" or too
"lean".

Craig Childress
Industrial Technology Instructor
Hillsdale High School