Job Openings in Castro Valley

From: Leonard E. Marquez (marquez@alumni.princeton.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 18:45:57 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:45:57 -0800
From: "Leonard E. Marquez" <marquez@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject: Job Openings in Castro Valley

Hi,

I wanted to let everyone know about two job openings for science
teachers in Castro Valley.

Canyon Middle School is in need of a science teacher to replace a
teacher taking a maternity leave. The position begins the end of
January and will last until the end of the school year.

Creekside Middle School, where I teach, will likely be looking for a new
8th grade science teacher for the next school year. We have a fun,
energetic, and enthusiastic staff and great students.

Please email me at lafleurc1@yahoo.com or call me at 510-537-3335 ext.
2625 if you know of anyone who might be ineterested. Thank you
Cecilia LaFleur