SF Small High School Job Opening

From: Laura Hodder (laura_hodder@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 13:49:58 PST

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:49:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Laura Hodder <laura_hodder@yahoo.com>
Subject: SF Small High School Job Opening

For those of you interested in teaching at a small,
innovative, public high school in San Francisco, I
recommend checking out this job posting below. This
is a wonderful group of educators (OK, one is my
husband) who are creating a new small school, and they
are looking for math/science teachers. They are
aiming for small classes (20 per class, with an
overall student load of 40!) and strong professional
collaboration/support. A very cool opportunity!

Job Posting:
Small Schools for Equity is a group of teachers,
parents, students and community members who have been
working to open a small high school in San Francisco
for the past three years. We were recently approved by
the District to open next school year and we are
looking for skilled and inspiring teachers who are
interested in bringing our school to life as part of
the founding staff.

If you are interested in this unique opportunity,
please contact Kate Goka at the information below.
Also, please forward this to other teachers you know
who might be eager for this kind of teaching
opportunity.

Respectfully,
Kate Goka
Small Schools for Equity