Exploratorium Store SALE

From: Lori Lambertson (loril@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 09:34:51 PST

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:34:51 -0800
From: Lori Lambertson <loril@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Exploratorium Store SALE

Hello Pinholers,
Our store is having another big sale. I had hoped that they could hold it
on a Saturday, so that more of you could come take advantage of the low
prices, but, alas, the sale is going to be this Wednesday. I hope some of
you can come.
Here are the details from the store folks:

The Sale is in McBean Theatre (in the museum),
Wednesday the 29th of January from 8:30 am - 4:15 pm.
There is some really good stuff on sale, most of it under ten dollars.
We accept checks and cash only.

Cheers,
Lori