any openings

From: Malcolm McClain (mbmcclain@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 17:12:27 PST

From: "Malcolm McClain" <mbmcclain@msn.com>
Subject: any openings
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 17:12:27 -0800

Due to budget cuts the school district that I presently teach in may need to lay off 22 teachers. Being a new-ish teacher I may be one of them.

Please let me know if you know of any openings for a middle school science or high school biology teacher in the following areas: Napa, American Canyon, Sonoma, Santa Rosa.

Mahalo,

Malcolm