California Quarter

From: Sally Seebode (sseebode@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 16:09:44 PST

From: "Sally Seebode" <sseebode@earthlink.net>
Subject: California Quarter
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:09:44 -0800

If you haven't already heard, California is helping to design a new quarter. The government is asking the public to place their vote on one of the 20 designs they have posted on their website. The top 5 designs will qualify for the semifinals. This is our opportunity to vote on a quarter that best represents our state. You have until March 12th to place your vote. Pass this message to your friends and family or have your students do it as a class activity.

This is the link to the web site. Please click on it, copy it or type it in your browser.

http://134.186.46.107/