resources for robotics

From: Bill Taylor (bt4_1284@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 18:05:00 PST

Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 18:05:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Bill Taylor <bt4_1284@yahoo.com>
Subject: resources for robotics

A few students approached me and want to do an outside activity to make
robots. I'm flattered that they think I might actually know some thing
about how to do this.

The robot(s) would likely be self-propelled, remote controlled units with
some internal electronics.

I am looking for resources. Please send me ideas of good books, good web
sites, demonstrations on tape, people to talk to, good ways to learn ...

Bill Taylor
Physics Teacher
Drew High School

=====