Magic Lightbulb...

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 23:42:28 PST

From: SFPhysics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 02:42:28 EST
Subject: Magic Lightbulb...

> Hi All,
> I once saw a plastic lightbulb that lights up when you
> touch both sides of the base. I am thinking of using
> it to make a human model of different types of
> circuits with my students.
> Does anyone know where to get one?
> I have also seen ping pong ball version that makes a
> buzzing sound. Thank you.
>
> Hong Tran
> Westlake Middle School
> Oakland

Hello Hong:

I bought my new one on-line. Below are two web address links to try:

 <A HREF="http://www.brianrichardsmagic.com/MagicLightbulb.html">Magic Lightbulb</A>

www.brianrichardsmagic.com

My old plastic bulb of the same trick was purchased at the Magic Shop in
Farmer's Market, Los Angeles, many many years ago. This new one is glass and
quite realistic.

Have fun,

Al Sefl
Retired and regressing to playing with toys... Physics toys...