Geocaching Club & Space Shuttle

From: Andreski, Martha (andreskim@dlshs.org)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 06:40:50 PST

Subject: Geocaching Club & Space Shuttle
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:40:50 -0800
From: "Andreski, Martha" <andreskim@dlshs.org>

I'm seriously thinking of starting a Geocaching Club at my school. Has
anyone done this? I'd love some advice for a beginner.
Also - I'm interested in seeing a discussion on this board of Space
Shuttle-related questions and answers - what kinds of questions have
your students asked you? How could we make a coordinated lesson
covering this tragedy? (Chemistry and Physics)

Have a great week - Marti Andreski andreskim@dlshs.org