Re: pinhole Sugars

From: NFetter@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 19:48:58 PST

From: NFetter@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:48:58 EST
Subject: Re: pinhole Sugars

Hi Eric,
I didn't know sugar was sticky--it only sticks to my tongue when I eat it.
To be serious, any finley divided powder will stick to you skin, probably
because you carry an electric charge and the particles adhere by induction.
Also the moisture on your skin may hydrogen bond with the sugar molecules.
Sand sticks to your skin even when you are dry. Ever tried sex on a beach?
Neil