Re: pinhole Science Fair Coca Cola Question

From: Eric Muller (emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 10:24:03 PST

Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:24:03 -0800
From: Eric Muller <emuller@isaac.exploratorium.edu>
Subject: Re: pinhole Science Fair Coca Cola Question

Hmm Raleigh,

Well let's see, why is Coke bad for you?
Hold on; let me take a sip.... really bad for you not me yesterday always now!

-I was just working with a girl to see the effects of cola on test
taking and game playing (really the effects of sugar and caffeine).

-We did an experiment when I was in fourth grade. We put teeth in
cola and watched what happened. Some one brought in their baby teeth
and they dissolved. Besides sugar and carbonation, it's got
phosphoric acid.

--
Eric Muller
Exploratorium Teacher Institute