Re: pinhole radioactive isotopes

From: Andria Erzberger (alerzberger@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 09:03:13 PST

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:03:13 -0800
Subject: Re: pinhole radioactive isotopes
From: Andria Erzberger <alerzberger@lbl.gov>

This web site and chart show many radioactive isotopes. There is a
teacher manual also.
http://www.lbl.gov/abc/

You can click on any element and see info about all of its isotopes at:
http://ie.lbl.gov/education/isotopes.htm

Students could investigate to see if there is a pattern of what is
radioactive and what is stable.
Andi