school gardeners in SF- SFGSA Mini grant application

From: Karen Mendelow Nelson (karenm@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 14:34:29 PST

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:34:29 -0800
From: Karen Mendelow Nelson <karenm@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: school gardeners in SF- SFGSA Mini grant application

Here is the mini grant application from the San Francisco Green Schoolyard
Alliance
and a message from Tamar.

Greetings Friends,
This is Tamar Cooper, Program Director for San Francisco Beautiful
and member of the San Francisco Green Schoolyard Alliance (SFGSA). On
behalf of the SFGSA I am proud to announce our mini-grants program.
The attached document is the grant application. We hope that this
program can be useful to your school or a school you are connected to.

Organizations that are directly involved with/related to a particular
publicly funded San Francisco school are eligible to apply. Examples
include school PTAs, School Site Councils, or an organized group of
teachers, parents and/or community members. Please pass this
application on to anyone you think may qualify.

Application Deadline: April 3rd, 2003

If you are unable to download the attached application or if you have
any questions, please contact me at this e-mail address
(tcooper@sfbeautiful.org) or (415) 421-2608.

Best Regards,
Tamar Cooper
Program Director