Re: Pinhole Digest #1163 - 03/16/03

From: dave barker (dbarker_sfusd@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 10:21:57 PST

Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:21:57 -0800 (PST)
From: dave barker <dbarker_sfusd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Pinhole Digest #1163 - 03/16/03

Check out the student text; "Discovering Algebra" and
"Discovering Geometry" by Key Curriculum Press. Lots
of lessons on fractals in the Algebra book and lots of
Geometry related to art in the Geometry book, and it
is visually appealing. This is for 9th and 10th
grades, but my 8th graders loved some of the lessons.

Dave Barker
Oakland Charter Academy

--- Pinhole Listserv <pinhole@exploratorium.edu>

=====