tell your colleagues! Summer at the Exploratorium!

From: Karen Mendelow Nelson (karenm@exploratorium.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 12:11:31 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:11:31 -0800
From: Karen Mendelow Nelson <karenm@exploratorium.edu>
Subject: tell your colleagues! Summer at the Exploratorium!

Let your colleagues know!

Please let your friends and colleagues know that our summer 2003
applications are available to our 4 week Teacher Institute! Our deadline of
April 16 th is coming up fast!

They can download an application at

http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/programs/index.html

or call Karen Mendelow at 415-561-0313

All alumni should have received an application to the alumni 2-week
institute in the mail.
 The application is also available on line, linked from the alumni homepage at
http://www.exploratorium.edu/ti/alumni/index.html

Looking forward to another great summer with you and your colleagues!
Karen

Karen Mendelow Nelson
Program Manager and Science Educator
Exploratorium Teacher Institute